Rage#'s Join Request

Rage

Rage#'s Join Request

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

Hello there! My name is João Luis and I use "Rage#" as my in-game nickname, I'm sure most of you guys know me.
I'm from Portugal and I live in a small city in the center of Portugal called "Rio Maior".
I am 24 years old.

2. Previous Clans

FuckN| The Fucking Noobs - 2009 - 2011 (Member)
3R - 2011 - 2013 (Leader)
aR// Alien Racers - 2013-2014 (Member)
-rG- Race Generation - 2014-2015 (Member)
UAG| Ultimate Air Gamers - 2015-2015 (Member) (merge with rG)
>VIP< - Very Important Players - 2016 - 2016.
FoXX - Force Out Xtreme - 2016-2023 (Leader)

3. Your MTA career

Uff... it started way back in 2008 when I was a little kid searching for mods for GTA SA when I found this. I started in DD and freeroam servers, also played a few DayZ back in the days. In 2011 I was introduced to DM gamemode where I automatically got addicted to it. I joined a few clans and made a few friends along the way. In late 2012 I decided to start mapping and in 2015 I released one of my most famous and one of the most known maps "Just Got Shrekt". But for now I stopped mapping and want to focus in WFF and HDM modes. Playing more and caring less about mapping. In 2016 I joined FoXX, and only left in 2023. I was a CW Manager in the beginning of my days in FoXX and later 2021 I became a leader. Had a few breaks along this years, who didn't have this as well? 

4. Why do you think Elite Players is the best place for you?

Elite Players is the best place for me because from every clan in the whole MTA, this is the one that gives me a pretty decent atmosphere and I want to be part of this atmosphere. Also, Elite Players has a HUGE name and reputation in MTA history and I want to be part of something according to my "size".
I don't want to join only because of the atmosphere but to help in HDM/WFF squads (as I said before, currently I'm focusing in playing and training)

5. Contact

Discord: Rage#7205

6. Something to add

Please take in mind that I haven't wrote a join request since around 2014 so thanks for taking your time and patience in reading and understanding.
Anything you need, contact me via discord.

Cheers, Rage#.

• Like 13

• 3 weeks later...