IceBerg's Join Request

iceberg

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info:

My name is Artem, 22 years old, I live in the country of Russia

2. Previous Clans:

Xtreme Racers zCool - Member - (left)
Death On Approach - Member Senior - (retired)
8# - High Octane - member - (retired)

3. Your MTA career:

I started my career in 2011, my friends called me in mta dayz, I also found an elite players server (I don’t remember what year it was), I started playing ffs in 2014 and still play, 2016 switched to EPG and I played there all year.I also participated in wff os 6. In the final, I took 5th place. In 2017 I joined DoA, it was my first experience in wff os cw, dm wff cw, the first L7 os was not very good for me, because I didn't know maps. After that, we took 1st place with the DoA clan on L7 OS 6. In the following years, I was one of the best players on L7 os until 2021. In 2021 was taken into the army and left the DoA . After returning from the army, Lukas called me to 8 # I was there for a short time, since I had almost no time, after the army I stopped playing well, because of this I left the MTA for half a year. At the moment, I have returned to play MTA with new strength, with new knowledge and I am ready to play as well as I played before.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?:

I am one of the old players who is still able to show his level, I am ready to play all day to win the one against whom we will play. I'm still playing very well and I can show good results.

5. Contact:

Discord: ice#4561

6. Something to add(optional):

I am a very friendly and responsible player. I would definitely fit into your clan.

Thank you for reading,
Regards IceBerg!
Edited by iceberg
  • Like 9

• iceberg changed the title to IceBerg's Join Request