Mintax's Join Request

Mintax

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

Hi There My Name Is Haydar. My Nickname In The Game Mintaxsz And Im 24 Years Old. Im Living In Turkey/Istanbul.

2. Previous Clans

|DST| Dangerous Skillers Team 

vZ' Veteranz

i2K' Instinct 2 Kill 

[q+e]

3. Your MTA career

I started everything in 2011. At that time, I was only playing on empty servers or servers opened by Turks. Then I started playing on the TFF server and I was only training on newly released maps or maps I liked in the hdm - dm arena. Then I learned to do it backwards and I was making videos on the maps I made and sharing them in the facebook group. I had some popularity. I started playing in FFS, it didn't take long, vultaic I guess I can't remember the name of foxx , lv , talca , ep and finally I continue to play on tff server. I'm bored by the way, I spend time mapping, driving simple and difficult maps, I'm just playing while I'm working on decorations.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

Recently, I liked it because of the cast and its performance. Sheldon is playing in this clan drags me further into this clan I would like to be his clanmate with him he is a very talented and respectful player. Of course, I can say this for all players, not only with this one.

5. Contact

Discord : Mintax#6677

6. Something to add(optional)

Sorry for my bad english and thank you for reading.

Steam Topluluğu :: :: 👌🏻 Königsrasse 👌🏻

Edited by Mintax
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...