GRSNZ Join Request

GRSNZ

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

Hello! My name is Emin, Nickname is GARESNZ aka (GRSNZ) and I'm 17 also I'm living in Azerbaijan/Baku

2. Previous Clans

- Zs' Zephyros - Left

- Lx' Luxious - Left

- L7' Legendary Seven -Left ( Most of members are left )

- i2K// Instinct 2 Kill - Left ( Leader )

3. Your MTA career

First of all, I started playing MTA in 2018 and in those years I was experiencing "OS gamemode" on a server called FFS. And I have been there for about 2-3 years but then I saw some people playing the Hunter gamemode and I was intrigued and I have been experiencing DM/Hunter since 2021 And in DM/Hunter gamemode I have had many successes and made many friends and this year I mostly played on a server called Talca gaming and as everyone knows this TfF aka ( The Favoured Few ) server is back recently and now I'm playing there as most of them play there

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

I think there are very strong players and sincere people in the Elite Players clan because I met most of them on the TfF (The Favoured Few) server and When I was on the L7 clan, I had some friends and then
they joined to Elite Players , I think i can improve myself there more although I am new to this gamemode (DM/HUNTER),  I could improve myself very quickly and I think I can improve even more than that, of course with Elite Players and of course ill make new friends in clan, I'm skilled in clan wars so I can help eP! on clan-wars tho

5. Contact

Discord: GARESNZ#5185

6. Something to add(optional)

Thanks for reading my join application. 
Sincerly, Elite Players !

Edited by GRSNZ
  • Like 3