1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

My name is Marcos (m4rc0s ingame), I'm 23 years old and I live Santiago, Chile 

2. Previous Clans

Xtreme Gamers (xG|)

Extreme Racers United (-|ERU|-)

Nitrous Racing (xN#)

FFS

3. Your MTA career

If I remember correctly, I started playing back in 2010-2011 when I was just a kid. Long story short, I have been playing this game longer than I'd like to say. I've had pauses from the game like most of you probably, but I always end up playing it again. There are plenty of things and experiences I'd like to mention from all those years but I want to keep it as short as possible. By far what I appreciate the most are the friends that I've made throughout those years, I'm pretty sure I would've stopped playing years ago if it wasn't for them.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

To be honest, I've lost interest in the game itself long time ago, I no longer have the motivation/time I used to have a while ago, so I'd certainly not be of any contribution to the team in terms of CW's and those stuff. That being said, I'd like to be part of the team because I think you guys have a pretty chill and good vibe and that's exactly what I am looking for right now. I know many of you already from the past and I'm sure I'll have a good time in here.

5. Contact

I only use discord rn, so you can find me there - M4rc0s#4344

6. Something to add(optional)

exo lo más grande

• Like 15