Calyx's Join Request

Calyx

Nickname / Location / Personal info

Nickname is Calyx, i'm from Russia / living in Azerbaijan, and My name is Aleksei, and I'm 15 years old

Previous Clans

Xz' Zeitgeist - Left 

SoR!  Squad Of Revolution - Left

Your MTA career

My MTA career is very complicated, I played MTA for a long time in the past but it had been 3-4 years since I should have quit, but I didn't know anything about DM at that time, I was just playing for fun, but this year is different for me because I returned to the game and decided to be serious now, frankly, a talented one. I am a player and I am thinking of broadcasting at MTA and I preferred to live positively all my life, Let's get to the MTA issue now. I was playing freeroam in 2016 - 17 years, and at the invitation of my friend, I chose to play DM, then I was playing Vultaic on the server                It's been 1 year at most, but I've improved a lot, and I've realized I'm talented at DM / Hunter, and ask as I return! I joined the team, obviously, I left because they didn't play clan war, and after that team, I joined to Xz team and they accepted me, but I had a few special problems and I had to stoped the game, but I went back to the game and I heard that your clan join requests are opened, for that reason made a join request

Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

Because in the game mode I play, they are a very talented team, and it's a very advanced team so it's a team I'm going to improve myself on there I also heard that there is a very good environment in the team, I just know that I will improve myself very well in the team, and that is why I have requested to join, and I think I'll be very useful in your team because I'm developing fast just give me a chance

Contact

Discord Calyx0#3224

Something to add(optional)

I'll share my first map to you soon just i needs eP! logo script beacuse of i wants use that in my map, ( and i bought a server 50 slot maybe will make that eP sv )

pp - YouTube

Calyx - HUNTER HIGHLIGHTS #1 - YouTube

• Like 9