#Pr[A]KeR’s Join Request

Praker

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info
#Pr[A]KeR, Saudi Arabia, 25 Years Old

2. Previous Clans

Pro's In Action ( Clanwar Manager - Left )
Nothing To Lose ( Leader - Left/Closed ) 
Small Hustlers Crew ( Member - Left ) 
Project Beast ( Clanwar Manager - Left ) 
Nitrous Racing ( Member - Left ) 
Raven's Gaming ( Leader - Closed ) 

Xenous ( Trial - Left )

3. Your MTA career

I've a quite long history in this game, I have been playing since 2009. 
Started with normal server until I joined GTA.ru to start DM gamemode from there, Till i met some Arabian players guided me to many things.
in 2013 I managed to join Pro's in Action (PiA) and after a while I became a clanwar manager there & since then I became incredibly linked with that position. 
I developed my Hunter skills & tried to reach the peak at that time. 
I joined Nothing to Lose after I left PiA, the clan which I loved, I was enjoying my time there, I joined the leadership to help the clan but sadly I couldn't make it & did not stay in Nothing to Lose.
I joined Small Hustlers Crew in 2015/16 & we had a very strong squad that could beat any clan in MTA but I also left for some private reasons. 
After that I found a good project called ' Project Beast ' I became a clanwar manager in 2016/17 there the clan was on the right path till the amount of inactivity knocked it so I left & rejoined Nothing to Lose, I stayed in Nothing to Lose till it closed in Dec 2019. After that went to try my luck with Nitrous Racing but later I decided to leave. 
Then Dice,Rakuzan & I, Decided to open a new clan and named it Raven's Gaming, I really enjoyed my time there leading the clan with very good & respectful mates, I joined Xenous recently and left Xenous due most of DM players left from there but I enjoyed the short time I have been there

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

I have some friends in eP and for sure eP got DM squad that I’d love to play with, beside the tournaments organized by eP were so good.

5. Contact
DC: Praker#6886

oclonnex, 7sawi 5ra

• Like 20
  • Sad 1

Hello, I'm not replying to Join requests often, but this one got my attention as he is one of most unstable MTA DM community player as he would join and leave without clear reasons, e.g he joined Zs - Zephyros as DD-Squad with ability to attend DM-Squad clanwars and left it 1 week later with an excuse - I've been prohibitted to play DM Clanwars, Lol. also he didn't add he's been in Xz - Zeitgest, probablly because he left them after like a week too just to jump somewhere else. i could write and write and write down here but not looking to make long texts, as I look to eP - Elite Players as a mature Community / Clan from my experience with this guy, mark my words, You don't need him, Bye! ❤️

Good luck. 🙂

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, QlimaX said:

Hello, I'm not replying to Join requests often, but this one got my attention as he is one of most unstable MTA DM community player as he would join and leave without clear reasons, e.g he joined Zs - Zephyros as DD-Squad with ability to attend DM-Squad clanwars and left it 1 week later with an excuse - I've been prohibitted to play DM Clanwars, Lol. also he didn't add he's been in Xz - Zeitgest, probablly because he left them after like a week too just to jump somewhere else. i could write and write and write down here but not looking to make long texts, as I look to eP - Elite Players as a mature Community / Clan from my experience with this guy, mark my words, You don't need him, Bye! ❤️

Good luck. 🙂

Thank you for letting us know occasions based on his past, however as a strongly established community we also offer people a chance to prove themselves and hope that they have changed. 

This however does not mean we do give chances to everyone, so your statement will be put into consideration when our internal voting takes place. In addition to that, we would also like to see @Praker's side of the story and see if he had any motives to leave clans with such short notice. In the end, it is just a game after all. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, QlimaX said:

Good luck. 🙂

Thanks for your reply pal. 

I'd like to clarify that I have been in Nothing To lose for almost 4 Years or even 5, till the closure of it, and been in Small Hustlers Crew and had a good career in there, same as Project Beast in 2016/17, also Raven's Gaming.. I've been in these clans for at least a year or more.

You mentioned that I joined Zephyros DD squad and that's true, and I wasn't allowed to attend DM squad clanwars.

This is my message for my ex DD squad leader telling him that I'd go back to DM due the fact Zephyros did not allow me to play for DM squad, there are more private details of this topic If needed but I don't want to share it on Public.

Praker — Today at 23:12 I'm very sad to leave you kardes vallah
 Sashanke — Today at 23:13 np kardes, its just a game. If you do not have fun in DD squad ofc you have to move somewhere that you enjoy there. There is not any problem from my side.
Praker — Today at 23:15 Habibi

[2021-09-29 00:39:53] [Output] : ^Lukas'Zs: i told u that u will play dm cws too soon

Sashanke said something in the quote, He said If you don't have fun, you have to move somewhere else which is true.

Other reasons could be discussed on private with Elite Players Management due the privacy of some players and the facts that will be mentioned.
I had some personal conflicts with Lukas, even I don't give any attention right now about it maybe it is a reason of his reply.

Thanks a lot. 😀

Edited by Praker
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Praker said:

Thanks for your reply pal. 

I'd like to clarify that I have been in Nothing To lose for almost 4 Years or even 5, till the closure of it, and been in Small Hustlers Crew and had a good career in there, same as Project Beast in 2016/17, also Raven's Gaming.. I've been in these clans for at least a year or more.

You mentioned that I joined Zephyros DD squad and that's true, and I wasn't allowed to attend DM squad clanwars.

This is my message for my ex DD squad leader telling him that I'd go back to DM due the fact Zephyros did not allow me to play for DM squad, there are more private details of this topic If needed but I don't want to share it on Public.

Sashanke said something in the quote, He said If you don't have fun, you have to move somewhere else which is true.

Other reasons could be discussed on private with Elite Players Management due the privacy of some players and the facts that will be mentioned.
I had some personal conflicts with Lukas, even I don't give any attention right now about it maybe it is a reason of his reply.

Thanks a lot. 😀

My point was that you are unstable as weather in UK and bringing dramas and conflicts to the teams LOL, also u jumped from SHC to Xz back to SHC then to Zs then to Xenous and all this in couple of months LOL how u call that for action?? 🙂 just good luck bro, but make sure u won't dissapoint eP (if u get that chance) as u did ur all previous clans after 1-2 weeks(or days) 😄❤️ 🙂 

Peace.

• Sad 1

• yani locked this topic