laurz's Join Request

laurz

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

Hi there, I'm laurz and I'm 23 years old. I'm from South Yorkshire, England. I'm friendly and easy-going. I like having a laugh with my mates, and I think I'll fit in well.

2. Previous Clans

I've been a part of a few clans in the past, including; Nsp (2013-2021) SKC (2022/INACTIVE) MfAS (2022-present/INACTIVE) As you can see, I was in Nsp for the longest. I was super loyal to them and served as their DM leader for a while. However, I felt like I wasn't really reaching my full potential there and decided to join MfAS. While I've enjoyed my time with MfAS and learned a lot from my teammates there. SKC was cool and all but it wasn't for me in the end. I'm now looking to join a new clan so I can continue to develop and improve my skills.

3. Your MTA career

I've been playing MTA for a few years now and I've really developed a passion for it. I've played a variety of maps, tournaments, and clanwars and I've always tried to improve my skills.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

I think I can be useful for Elite Players in a few ways. As I mentioned, I have experience leading a clan in DM and I'm always looking to improve my skills and knowledge of the game. Apparently I'm a decent player according too so I can help in clan wars, particularly in WFF. I've also worked as staff for games with large player bases, so I'm confident I could help out with managing servers if needed. Plus, I'm a team player and I'm always happy to support and assist my teammates in any way I can.

5. Contact

If it helps, my Discord username is "laurz." Thanks for considering my application, and I hope I get the chance to join Elite Players and contribute to the team's success.

6. Something to add(optional)

I'm mainly a DM WFF player, but i can also compete in OS as i used to old OS player back then for many years, so i have experience in both categories.

• Like 7