Zei's Join Request

Zei

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info 

My nickname is Zei, I'm 16 years old and currently living in Palestine, I like playing MTA in my free time.

2. Previous Clans

Skillerscrew

United Force 

Antimatter

Zeitgeist 

Deathwish

3. Your MTA career

The first time I played mta was in 2015, I was just 9 years old playing in RPG servers with my cousin. Back then I didn't know how my PC works and I didn't know how to use it since I had no experience at all. I couldn't even hold my mouse properly. 2-3 months later I stopped playing in RPG servers, so after like one year I came back and started playing in FFS, there I was playing only Shooter because I wasn't good enough for DM yet. Later I found some friends that taught me more about DM gamemode so I started playing DM a lot more than before in order to gain experience and to become a good player. My friends guided me on how to control the car or how to pass parts, etc... After around 2 years of training I started playing on a server called TFF and I had a great time there playing and topping the easiest maps. After a while I gained interest in HDM maps, therefore I began training and some time later I have topped some of the HDM maps there, back in these last 3 years I kept on playing only HDM till now. Nowadays I'm trying to finish the hardest maps in the game and I'm also good at WFF.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

I see eP as a good clan, to improve my self more i want to join eP.

5. Contact

Discord: Zei#5650

Edited by Zei
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • eP!JARI locked this topic
  • eP!JARI unlocked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...