vital's Join Request

vital

spacer.png

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

Hi there! My name is Leon and I'm from Brunswick, Germany. I'm currently 24 years old and I would describe myself as a pretty chilled and competitive person. I love to play games and I'm always looking for ways to improve my skills.

2. Previous Clans

In the past, I've been a member of XpR (Xtreme pro Racers), FT (Fellow Team), xG (Extreme Gamers), SHC (Small Hustler's Crew), Emp (Elite Master Players), MAD (Mafioso Auto Drivers), FOTL (Firestarters of the Land), 90 (Ninety's), and 2(Inner Peace). I've left these clans for various reasons.

3. Your MTA career

I've been playing MTA: SA since 2012 and I've had the opportunity to play on a variety of different servers. I started out on Planet Race and then moved on to Bloody Race before eventually settling on FFS and TG. While I did take a couple of breaks from the game for a couple of years at a time, I've been actively playing for most of my MTA career.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?
Overall, being part of the Elite Players clan could provide me with opportunities to contribute my expertise and assist members in their gaming endeavors, ultimately helping the clan achieve success and foster a vibrant gaming community.
5. Contact

smeexy on discord

6. Something to add(optional)

thanks for reading!

Edited by vital
  • Like 4