NikotiN's Join Request

NikotiN*

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

My real name is Cabbar.In-game NikotiN. I'm 23 years old. I live with my family in Turkey/Istanbul. I have 2 brothers. I love to do sports and get them done. I'm also a person who likes to spend time on a computer. I feel happy with my friends on the internet and the rest is nothing.

2. Previous Clans

gHaus - 2011 - Member - Closed

Dangerous Skillers Team (|DST|)- 2012/2015 - Member - Closed

Nothing To Lose (|-nTL-|)- 2015/2016 - Member - Left

Knights Of Red Night ([Korn])- 2016 - Member - Left

Lotus (L)- 2017 - Member - Closed

Nitrous Racing (xN) - 2019/2021 - Member - Left 

3. Your MTA career

I started this game in 2011 with DM mode on the Ghaus server. I decided to become Mapper in 2012(with the help of Renovatio,TenTimes ).In 2012, tentimes invited me to |DST| clan and I stayed there for 3 years and spent time on our own server and finally the clan was dissolved(closed). In 2015, I decided to enter the |-NTL-| clan there for a year and I saw good friendships, and I left the clan because I couldn't get into the game much anymore. I was invited to the [Korn] clan in 2016, but my adventure didn't last long because I couldn't get into the game again, so I stayed in [Korn] for 3 months. In 2017, I played at the Empire of Riders server, and after 5-6 months I decided to leave the game. But my friends invited me back and in 2018 I played for 1 year without clans on the /TFF\ server again.I had entered some clans in these times, but I didn't need to write. In 2019 I joined the Nitrous Racing Clan and I stayed there for a 2 year ,Then WCF tournamenent I passed first round then I couldnt play anymore because of the lack of the time.In 2021 I left the clan because other players became inactive.Right now I am playing on Lumiverse server.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

Its a fun clan,Also I am kind a fond of the people inside this clan and I want to be part of it.

5. Contact

U can contact me just Discord.

NikotiN*#6283

6. Something to add(optional)

Have a Good day

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...