Kira's join request

Kira

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

My nickname is Kira, my real name is Lucas (knows as Urbex too). I live in France in the North East. I'm 17 years old.

2. Previous Clans

s1# Simply First - WFF Member - Closed

3. Your MTA career

I started MTA on Day'Z server in 2012 maybe (not sure about the year) and find a way on RP french server (Une meilleure vie RP called server) and finally join a server (CZ/SK) an  I started on it to play on Shooter. Since December, 2020, I became a DM player and I just saw so many skill in this and get more fun/skill since March, 2020. I played on Vultaic at the end, and FFS (a very short time). When Vultaic closed, I made a break on MTA during 1/2 monhs and I came back on FoXX then. When Foxx died with the opening of Lumi, I tried to play on it but don't really ''like'' the server and decided to stay on FoXX for few months but finally decided to emerge on it for getting more competitive and less bugs...

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

EP got very good players and a good clan on a long terms. I would like to join you because I appreciate that and I'm looking for a family on long terms.

EP looks the best place for me for up my skills and fun with each others. When I've something in my head, I do my best each time to reach it and I can't get it out of my mind if I didn't achieve it.

5. Contact

Discord Kira#6538

6. Something to add(optional)

I like potatoeeeeeeeeeees

Big goat

•  
  • Like 8