Samyz´s Join Request

Samyz

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info 

My MTA Nickname is Samyz and my real name is Pascal, I'm 24years old, Im currently living in Germany. 

2. Previous Clans

GR| German Race [Left]

iW// Iron Will [Left]

-Ex| Excentric [Closed]

[FoXX] Force Out Xtreme [Closed]

3. Your MTA career

I started playing MTA around 2010 or 2011, when exactly I don't remember, but I first played on a ''Reallife'' server until around 2013, 2014 after that I was a bit more inactive in MTA end of 2014 beginning of 2015 I started playing on a ''DM'' server called German Race there I met cool people and made ''friends''after approx. 4 months i joined the clan and played my first clanwars beginning of 2016 i became inactive again until 2018 when i started to play more active again 2018 i changed my name i changed my name from ShuX (not the mapper) to Samyz i played mainly on ffs, where I met Tomas and joined Iron Will In Iron Will I had the best time so far in my MTA career I made a lot of new friends and played in several tournaments At the end of 2019 I left Iron Will and joined the clan Excentric with some of my friends from IW// This was closed after 3 months Today I play mainly on TfF 
4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?
Because I feel like I can contribute and strengthen the team, set them up for success is the main goal, I also have a lot of experience on tourneys

5. Contact

Discord:  ppinzette

Edited by Samyz
  • Like 1