Paradox's Join Request

paradoxx

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

Hi, before I start i want to thanks for the oppurtunity to introduce myself. My name is Dave also know as (Paradox, q+e/Paradox) and I'm 23 years old, I lived in the Philippines.

2. Previous Clans

Talca Racing (TR) OS Manager

AntiMatter (xA) former member

Instinct 2 Kill (i2k) former member

3. Your MTA career

I started playing MTA since 2020, I discover this game when we are in pandemic. I started playing in TR server in the game mode of Old School (OS) I really gained of friends while playing that time until now.  And time to time I started to play Regular Deathmatch (DM), and i got the interest to improve myself playing wff and Hunter match. I play competitive that's why i always participate tr cw even tho' im not good enough.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

This is the best place for me to improve more. And i'm willing to play apart of your team and contribute in what that  I can do and give a good atmosphere to my fellow members. I'm open for new experience & suggestion that really can help me a lot to improve my skills into this game, I know this team will help me to be a better player. I can give my 100% to take an effort for this team, even though I am new. LastIy I will assure you I will give my best to my full potential so that I can make a good contribution possible to the development of the team.

5. Contact

For more info that you need to know about me here is my Discord

para_doxxi
6. Something to add(optional)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...