Core's Join Request

Core

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info 

My name is Samed. I'm from Turkey and I'm 18 years old. 

2. Previous Clans

IE// Infernal Edge(February 2017 - November 2018) as Co-Founder/Developer. Was at the verge of closing till we merged.
[LnD] Legends Never Die (November 2018 - December 2018) as Developer/DD Member iRenox decided to close the clan.
[HSS] Hypersonic Snakes (January 2019 - July 2019) as Co-Leader. Was at the verge of closing eventually I left and it closed.
[AE] Aevum Gaming (September 2019 - January 2020) as Developer/DD Member. Was at the verge of closing eventually it got closed.
[Wild] Don't Mess With Us, Cuz We're Wild (August 2020 - September 2020) as Developer/DD Member. A close friend of mine invited me to a project. The team was also a bit inactive due to founder serving in army and not being able to play.
[Apex] Apex Clan (September 2020, December 2020) as Developer/Co-Leader. The leader of the clan lost passion in MTA and decided to close it.

3. Your MTA career

Long story short, I started playing MTA on summer of 2011 probably december or someday close. The first day I started playing MTA, I just joined a random Turkish server which happened to be a Destruction Derby server and DD have been my favorite/main gamemode since then. By time I started getting interested in DM and GK maps on SH, I mostly played on OS maps trying to learn DM, I kinda spent 1-2 years in and out trying to learn DM and eventually I learned a bit. Till 2015-2016 I haven't played in a single MGM server, I know they existed but haven't really paid them attention. In 2016 I started playing a bit of FFS, I tried playing DD there too but the fact everyone had such high ping frustrated me and I continued with DM instead. There I met some Turks who suggested I should play DC v.13 if I wanted to git gud at DM, so I spent a lot of time training that map and eventually managed to learn enough that I was able to finish it, that helped me quite a bit with other DM maps too! From there on, I got interested in MGM communities, a friend of mine invites to his clan as DD Member but quickly that clan got very inactive, with a few people from there we made IE// Infernal Edge. The founder of the clan was also was a dev. I was quite interested in Lua and had made some simple scripts before but with that person's help I managed to learn a lot from him and together we were able to make a MGM. In future I continued working with that person in LnD, then in [AE] and at last [Apex] which was probably our most succesful project if we had published it.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?
In the past, I've been into a few MGM communities always together with my friends, I knew who I was working with and I knew what to expect from them but now I'm looking for new experiences with new people and at last a new gamemode after playing years of DD and I think Elite Players is a solid place to start from.
5. Contact
Core#7982

• Like 6