execute's Join Request

execute

image.png.4f64f9aad0c0191064faa39a6efd88c6.png

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

My name is Dima and I'm 19, I have born in Belarus but right now living in Russia / Saint Petersburg and I'm studing in University

2. Previous Clans

90' Ninety's

3. Your MTA career

Actually, I started playing MTA in 2013 and I was playing on roleplay servers in those years, then by chance I saw DM maps on youtube and saw the servers, then I started playing on FFS , TG (Twisted Gamers) servers and frankly those years were more fun anyway, then I stoped playing MTA in 2017. I quit and now I'm back in the game in 2023 and now I'm playing on TfF server like most dm players, and also the first days i came back i joined the clan "90's Ninetys" but i left because they were inactive and I must say my old nickname was Sverre anyway, although I haven't been able to write my MTA Story very long, I've been playing for a very long time

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

Because I saw the successes and talented players of Elite Players and it would be a lie if I said that it did not fascinate me,and I find myself talented frankly it's not ego it's just real, and I can tell you that I will play a huge role in clan wars and I also believe that people in the clan will love me, at least I know that I will be respectful to all of them, and I guess you can't avoid getting a loyal member to your clan, as I said I'm very loyal to you and I believe I can make myself better in your clan, and I don't know if I should say it but I'm a DM/Hunter player

5. Contact

execute6#1000

6.  Something to add

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my request to join. ❤️

• Like 5