Daygel's Join Request

Daygel

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

Hello my MTA nickname is Co!2^ I live in tunisa I'm 21 Years old and I can speak English, Arabic, French and a little bit of German

2. Previous Clans

.:DoA:. | Death on Approach  (Official)

Jk*  | Just Kidding ( An unofficial clan from TG)

And some other old unofficial clans that I forgot

3. Your MTA career

I started playing MTA in around 2013 in some random DD server that I can't remember the name of , I played there for a couple of days before discovering Twisted Gamers and that's where my passion for the game started. The first room I came across was Fun where I mainly joined the server to play there with friends, then by time I discovered other game modes which really got me into the game such as  Capture The Flag, Shooter, Destruction Derby, Old school, I got pretty decent at every one of those modes but I wasn't so much of a competitive player thus I played mostly for fun and that's exactly what I loved about MTA making it a stress free game for me at the time (I'm a league of legends player now..👍), When I joined DoA I mainly helped with testing  the server and troubleshooting maps but not with clanwars since I left the game in around 2018-2019 after TG started dying then got officially closed, but my contact with the MTA community hasn't stopped, I'm still in good terms with some of the old and new players of the game.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

I think I could fit in your clan knowing that I already get along with some of your members and I'm always up for making new friends, I'm mostly active in discord chatting with everybody and I'm here to help when it's needed.

5. Contact

Discord: Co!2^#4416

6. Something to add(optional)
ForJnoH

Edited by Daygel
  • Like 11