Xer0's Join Request

Xer0

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

I'm Xer0, 25 years old living in germany and I own a car workshop and mod the shit out of shitboxes.

2. Previous Clans

-ftw- for the win (closed in 2020)

3. Your MTA career

What I have to add here is that I never really played MTA actively until 2018, I used to play DM on SA:MP from 2011 up until 2018 when I decided to fully move to MTA (the reason I said "never really actively in MTA" during that time was because my old Laptop couldn't handle it and no I'm not kidding). However in my time in SA:MP I started with DM right away, it didn't take long to find some friends and my interest in the game started growing, I played SA:MP until the server I was playing on got closed in late 2017. I don't know if this fits here, if any questions are open about this, feel free to ask me.
I always had MTA installed to make maps for SA:MP though. Since the time I moved to MTA I started to play HDM only, and that didn't change up till this day. I do play regular DM sometimes to just chill for a little with my friends.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

I think that eP would be the best place for me because of your friendly and skilled members. Overall to have a fun time while playing this game and mess around from time to time.
I can also help with mapping, scripting and clanwars, anything that's within my knowledge and abilities to strengthen the team. I'm also recording sometimes and got knowledge with editing / cutting / rendering.

5. Contact

Discord: Xer0#5910

6. Something to add(optional)

My skills in HDM are decent, I'm up for the challenge, I play everyday and I'm a nice guy that always tries to get the best out of anything.
I'm up for anything, you could say I'm someone they call "all-time-motivated", if there's anything, I'm just one click away.

With that said you now probably know more about me than my girlfriend does, with that said I thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed reading.

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...