Darq's Join Request

Dar.q

Nickname / Location / Personal info

My nickname is Darq and I'm From Chile. i have 18 years. I am a student.

Previous Clans

vZ - Member

Your MTA career

My MTA story would be that I started playing it in 2018 on Drift servers. I've been playing those servers for 3-4 years. What I have done in those 4 years was modifying Drift-themed cars and thanks to that I knew how to use Photoshop and Zmodeler2.2.4. With Photoshop I learned how to create designs for cars and the types of shapes to create good combinations with each image and make them look good with each other. Also by the way I was able to learn to use Adobe Illustrator a little, how to use vectors and be able to create a few logos from scratch. With Zmodeler I was able to learn how to make the lights of a car work and be able to fix a few bugs in the car. Leaving everything that has been said aside, I would be entering the subject of the DM that I entered that game mode like 1 - 2 years ago. I met several people who helped me along the way on how to use the tools for mapping, decorating and much more.

Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

I would like to join so I can help you with designs for the clan. Besides that I am active in the discord or in general. Also, I may not talk much, but it's not that I don't pay attention to what is being talked about. As an additional fact, I have worked with some designs with the Vicious.

Contact Discord: 𝘿 .#0299

Something to add

Just GL to me.

• Like 7