Throne's Join Request

THRN

1. Nickname / Location / Personal Info

My nickname is Throne. My real name is Martin, I am 17 years old from Bulgaria, but currently living in Germany.

2. Previus Clans

UF - United Force

XZ - Zeitgeist 

3. Your MTA Career

I started playing mta back in 2012 in a DD server called SKC (SofaKingCool) till like 2014 when DD basically died. I was hella into mta so I didn't wanna leave and wanted to try something else and that's when I joined the SKC DM server. At first like every beginner I didn't know how to play DM, but it seemed like a lot of fun so I decided to keep going. A few years later (2015-16)  after I've improved, some really good players started playing in skc, getting toptimes on every map, which is what actually inspired me to become better which then I thought was beyond my abilities and I didn't even know servers other than SKC exist (lmao). I was only playing in SKC at that time so I didn't know training arenas/servers are a thing. Tho later I found out about Vultaic, where I started training. Took me 2-3 months to pass my first hdm map, which I was really proud of. Ever since then I've been into hdm and I've been trying to improve, which I believe I do. The first clan I joined was United force, where I had my first ever clanwar. Of course I was under a lot of pressure but I did better than I thought I would. Then after a few months I left the clan because it was inactive and boring as fuck. Then I joined Zeitgeist where I met a lot of new people and had a lot of fun. Zeitgeist is the reason I am who I am today and it's what kept me going. I play only hdm.

4.Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

Well, EP has been my dream clan for 2-3 years. EP always does good on clanwars and the members seem nice. I'd like to join for the same reason I joined Zeitgeist, to improve and meet new people.

5. Contact

throne#7117

6. Something to add

PCHZY cute

Edited by THRN
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1