Hayden's Join Request

Hayden

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

Hey! My name is Bruno/Hayden, I'm 21 years old (22 in November) and I'm from Punta del Este, Uruguay.

2. Previous Clans

Iron Will (Member)
Zeitgeist (Co-Founder)
Nitrous Racing (DM Manager)
Xenous (Member)

3. Your MTA career

I started playing MTA when I was around 9-10 years old (that would be in 2010) but as I only played for fun at the time imma skip till 2019.
2019 is the year I came back to MTA. I had previously left in 2014 due to school problems, I was pretty busy so I started playing less every day till it just wasn't fun/worthy to play for 20-30 mins.
Back in January 2019, one day I was having these memories from when I tried to play competitively and I was pretty dissapointed with me, I used to watch plenty of cws back in the day, I wanted to be as good as any other player but I just wasn't skilled enough, so I decided to come back and try to do my best to become the player I never was.
After 6/7 months, I was kinda unmotivated as I was only playing with the wff squad but barely for the dm squad, I knew I wasn't skilled enough yet but not playing the gamemode I most liked unmotivated me a lot, so after thinking for some days I decided to leave.
I didn't really know what to do next as most of my friends were in iW, I knew it would be hard for me to find a new team so I started thinking about just quitting the game again.
I ended up spending one month in xN (xd). I wanted to stay, but some friends of mine were really trying to convince me to help them make a new team. I was pretty much against the idea as I was still trial (if I remember correctly) but they were my best friends, so I left. 2-3 days later, MJT, Asency, NaXeR, Quashy and I would found Zeitgeist.

6 Months later I decided to leave my bros as we accomplished what we wanted with the team and I really wanted to come back to xN, and fortunately that's what happened.
I ended up being part of xN for 1.5 years and can happily say it was the best chapter of my career, met a lot of amazing people and I'm happy to call them my brothers.
After xN, I was clanless for some weeks without knowing what to do till an old friend of mine told me to make a join request for Xenous, as some of my friends from xN were there, I decided to accept. 
Xenous had a pretty friendly vibe and I loved it, but after 5 months I decided to leave, I really didn't want to because I really like the ambience there, but unfortunately there were only two DM clanwars since I joined, it was pretty unmotivating, so I talked with the guys and left in good therms.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

I believe I got the necessary skills to help the DM Squad, either as a player or helping make new strategies or even management as I'm pretty experienced in those areas.

5. Contact

Hayden#9923

• Like 10