Cnethz's Join Request

Cnethz

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

My name is Mert. I'm 21 years old and living from Turkey.

2. Previous Clans

|DST| - Dangerous Skillers Team

'TC| - The Crew

[Korn] - Knights of Red Night

Zs - Zephyros

3. Your MTA career

I have been playing since 2012. In early periods i was playing DD. But after met with DM clans i decided to start DM. I improved myself and started to play in clan wars. In 2016, i met with with Korn clan. It was a best times for me. I won a lot of friends here and I had a really good times. After the korn closes i joined The Crew family. Stayed here like a two years. It was a enjoyable experience for me. I made a many friends and i felt myself belong the here. But i was bored to inactivity and i had to leave. After this station, aston decided to reopen Korn and i joined my old team. We were going well but we got bored and closed again. After closed, i didn't play like a one year. When i'm back to the game i joined Zs. Stayed here three months and it was a good moments for me. Now i'm here and trying to be part of this place. 

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

Elite Players is one of the strongest team in mta and always has been like this. This place has a good image and atmosphere. Also i have a old friends here. So i would like to be part of this place and im ready to do anything for the team.

5. Contact

Discord: Mrtfrtn#1597

• Like 11