Lost's Join Request.

Lost

b3d076d76e61a753783488a99a42e2ae.png

Lost's Join Request

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info
    Hello, My nickname in game is Lost, I'm 21yo from Saudi Arabia. I'm currently studying in college "Information systems in satellites.

2. Previous Clans

Raven's Gaming (#R) (Closed) :c

3. Your MTA career

I started playing MTA in 2011 in a server called "CIT" and I stayed there for while. After that in 2013 I started to play in Arabic DM servers till I got to know some known servers like TfF, FFS in 2014-2015, Back then I was trying to make maps in my local server when I get bored. And I made some SH maps when I was playing in Arabic servers. In 2016 I decided to quit this game because I was busy with my life. After that in 2018 I installed MTA again and started to play in Vultaic server, And Most of my MTA career was in arabic servers, That's why some people doesn't know me. However, I started to learn mapping and take this field a bit more seriously till I released my first map at the beginning of 2019 and I kept doing that beside playing DM and training maps but, Back then I wasn't thinking about joining any clans or take such a step. At the end of 2019 I heard about a new clan coming named "Ravens" and since I know most of them and they were arabs. So I joined that clan and I really enjoyed my time being in Ravens and made some new friends and played alongside them during clanwars. Sadly, Ravens got closed and right now I can't think of any other clan whom I can fit with like this clan.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?
Honestly. eP is one the strongest clans in the meantime, this clan was always a powerhouse and it was one of the most clans that I admired. But that's not the main reason, I always liked how members are friendly and close to each other, And that's a thing most of the clans lack in. Also I got some friends in the clan and I would like to join with them and play with each other and make a new friends. Also I'm pretty experienced in DM/Hunter, I will be helpful during clanwars and other things if needed.

5. Contact

Discord: Lost#0030

6. Something to add(optional)
I heard that this clan is still using skype so I made one to make it easier to contact.

Edited by Lost
  • Like 20

• 2 weeks later...