Kita's Join Request

Kita

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info:
Hey there! My name is Reem, I'm known in-game as Kita. I'm 18 years old and I come from Egypt, and I'm currently in the last year of high school. 

2. Previous Clans:
United Forces (UF) — Left
N!ce Gaming (N!) — Closed

3. Your MTA career:
I started playing DM in 2012 on SA:MP, when I first heard about the possibility of playing multiplayer on GTA. I started playing on random RP servers for a while then I moved to New Dawn and UStunting where my DM journey started. I was in love with the game and kept playing and trying to improve constantly in DM. I then moved to MTA in 2016, played on FFS for a year and took multiple breaks up until late 2019, then I moved to FOXX server, then Lumiverse and to this day I continue to play on Lumiverse and FFS.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?
Because Elite Players is currently one of the top and best clans in MTA, if not the best one. I'd love to be apart of this team, the players and the environment which the clan provides are top notch. As well improving my skills and bringing value to the team.

5. Contact: 
Cae#6338

6. Something to add(optional):
I have exams soon so there is a possibility I might be inactive for a bit, until the exams end. ;-;

Thank you for reading my application. ^-^

• Like 12