Ashral's Join Request

Ashral

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

Hello, my nickname is Ashral, my real name is Ashraf i'm 21 years old, palestenian living in israel.

2. Previous Clans

-DG|-Divinity Gamers

/TfF\-the favoured few

[INT]-International team

3. Your MTA career

I've been playing MTA since 2012 , been playing DM since the beginning, started out hanging around WTF back at the time for about 2 years 2012-2014, then i switched to -DG| which was a small clan then with its own server, therefore I spent most of that period of time (2014-2015) on DG's server and joining ffs and TG once in a while, at the beginning of 2015 I switched to playing mainly on ffs, that lasted towards the end of 2015/beginning of 2016,I stopped playing the game for about 4 years, at the end of 2020 I've got one of drifter's reaction vids on my recommended feed and it was a reaction to the map schizophrenia, as someone who stopped playing at 2016,i was captivated by the creativity and the progress that was shown in that map, I reinstalled the game and hopped into the first server I can find and have been grinding HDM ever since, during that period of time I joined TfF and INT,  left TfF on a good note nothing but respect and love to them , had to leave INT unfortunately cuz it basically closed and remained as a community , since the competitive side of INT was basically gone ,it didn't suit me to stay there.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

There are many reasons for which any player would love to join ep , wither its the mappers, members , the community... etc, In addition to  what I've mentioned before,  the fact that ep is very highly skilled clan is the main reason and it had lead me to want to be a part of this team, where I believe I can both be a part and an asset to the  clan, improve and push the limits even further.

5. Contact

Discord:

AsHrAL#4945

6. Something to add(optional)

I'd like to point out that I'm a CS uni student, and for that reason I might go inactive every now and then to deal with  uni.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...