Essoviussxi's Join Request

Essoviussxi

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

My name is Demirhan. My IN-Game Nickname is Essoviussxi. I'm 18 years old and I live in Turkey.

2. Previous Clans

Rage Community

Iron Will

Knights of Red Night

Raven's Gaming

Zephyros

Nitrous Racing

Xenous

3. Your MTA career

MTA started in 2015. Actually, I started too late. Because there were a lot of games played at the time and I wanted to get tired of the other games and start. I started at the first FFS as an MTA server. Actually, I was an Oldschool player. The first team I started playing at the oldschool arena was Rage community. But he chose to close it because the leading clan was inactive and he himself was inactive. After all that happened, I developed myself a little more in oldschool and was accepted as a test member of the OS Squad for the Iron Will team. After that, the team's OS squad closed. I don't know why. After that, I stopped playing Oldschool.Because I wasn't enjoying the maps enough and I wanted to get experience in another arena. This is the beginning of everything. For me, the best clan of Old Time is the Knights of Red Night. This clan was re-opened, and after I sent a request for participation, I was accepted as a trial member. I met the best people in this clan and played DM clan wars with them. It was a very good experience for me and I had developed myself well. But all good things have an end. Due to the fact that some members of the team came out and the team was inactive, the clan was closed. After that, I was accepted as Raven's Gaming DM Squad. I've been here in the same environment as the people I love. But there were people on the team I couldn't agree with, and I decided to leave the clan. After all, I was accepted as a trial member of the Nitrous Racing team. I won't lie to you. I've had a great time in this clan. I've developed a lot of myself in the Hunter, and I can say that I've learned the DM Arena. But again, I left because of disagreements with the team.I had stopped playing the deathmatch arena for about 1.2 months. Because I was bored and didn't have time to play. Shortly after my return, I joined the Zephyros team. It was a fun and beautiful team, but as far as I know, it was a leaders' fight, and a new team, xenous, was opened, and most zephyros members switched to the xenous team, including me.Xenous is a very respectful, fun team, but I couldn't have fun in the team anymore, and to be honest, I was bored, so I decided to leave.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

I'm starting with the first part as a priority. The reason I chose this team is because if we count the members I know, there are people who are respectful, honest and I would like to be in the same environment with them. The second part is that I've been playing hunter and deathmatch for about 3.4 years. I'm trying to improve myself with Deathmatch, but I'm relying on my hunter. That's why I think I can help you in any clan wars. I am a friendly person and I think I can provide you with the help you need.

5. Contact

Essoviussxi#2065

6. Something to add 

ty for reading

Edited by Essovius
  • Like 4