My name is Can,19 years old,my nickname Natz,i live in Kahramanmaraş/Turkey

2. Previous Clans

uF-United Force - WFF Manager

90-Ninetys-Member

Xz-Zeitgeist-Member

Zs'Zephyros-Trial

Xen-Xenous-Member

3. Your MTA career

t's been 7 years since I started my MTA career.I started in dm game mode with the advice of my friends on the EPG server,and I left the game for a while.In 2018, I continued to play in wff/dm/hdm game mode on the 3r server. I've spent so much time here, I've had so many friends,but this server was not for me,I played here for about 1 year I left this server and started playing on LV and FFS.I've focused on the same game modes as I have in my career and I'm still doing that,I spend a lot of time on some maps and train until I make the most of it. I'm having a good time on LV, FFS servers and I keep making new friends every day,and I'm trying to improve myself by playing in Hunter mode,every day I move forward by learning something new and putting it on it. and in 2021, I started spending time on mapping and making maps.This year i joined Zephyros but for some reasons this clan closed and clan leaders left the clan they decided create a new team and they created Xenous.This clan for me in my mta career best clan for me because I had a great time here but i left for some reasons i never forget this clan 
4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?
I have good skills in clan war,I can support this good clan,if there's something I can help you with, I can help you.I can play in tournaments and team battles I can be as much as I can help my team. I believe I will represent this good team at my best,ep has always been a good clan i would love to be a part of this clan
5. Contact

Discord: natz#3023

6. Something to add(optional)
thank you for reading.

• Like 8