Gonzalez~'s Join Request

Gonzalez~

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

My name is Omar, Live in Saudi Arabia in Yanbu, 27th years. My nickname is Gonzalez~ / SHAMALY~. I’m Electrical Engineer and working now on private sector

2. Previous Clans

• -[DP]- - Double Power (2011 Co-leader)
  • EfE# - Eye of an Eye (2014 Member)
  • eP! - Elite Players (2014 CW manager, 2017-member, 2019 member)
  • 6s| - Sixth Sense (2017-2018, member)
  • 7m – Seventh Miracle (2018 – Oct, 2019, Member)
  • Syn – Synergy (2020 – 2021, member)

3. Your MTA career

Well, I'd list the dates from the beginning of my career to at the moment

2008:

I’ve started playing this game on a different region of servers. Such as Arabian servers “ProGamer & eSport..etc” and International server “FFS, VIP, EPG, DDC..famous server..”. and been active till 2011

I’ve joined to an Arabian clan called Double Power a.k.a. -[DP]- clan (was |GangS| before) and I played different roles of clan management, Like lead the clan, make CWs… etc, this clan took my most part of my career MTA because I stayed on it for three years. Then I left due to having lost of activity

I've joined to Elite Players a.k.a eP! Clan which was led by Qualiti. I played some roles on it such as Event manager which can manage the CWs and Tournaments and stayed for 1 year approx. Also, I started mapping Race maps and published them

2016 - 2017

Those two years were one of the most beautiful and powerful years on my MTA Career. After I left to EfE# Clan (Eye of an Eye), Martis offered me to join to eP! clan #2 (which was closed on 8th October 2017) and I accepted his offer. I've been got tons of challenging from each side of the clan, Forum activities, and Tournament activities. Both activities are improved my skills and became better than old.  Also, I've started mapping DM maps and few Race maps

2017 - 2018

On late 2017, I decided to find another suitable and good clan that match my requirement. Therefore, I found 6s as a good clan and made a join request. I got accepting as 6s 2.0 (which’s being started on October). It combined all my skills on past years of my career mta. Played different role such as map tester as my main role, CWs player as my second role (DD and WFF). Few months later, I decided to leave for taking a step down a little bit for some personnel reasons (none of them regarded to 6s clan).

2018 – Present

On begin 2018, I joined 7m clan for fun with my old friends. There is a lot of improving till last 2 months after surprise drop of activities and plans, due to some reasons I tried to achieve some of 7m tasks but I couldn’t due to have personnel reasons. overall, I haven’t expected it to be closed due to retirement people.

At that time my friends decided to re-open eP! Again for improving and having fun together till and I joined there, after couple of months I decided again to leave due to have private reasons and stood around 2 months to resolve it and then decided to find a new page. So I got invitation from Synergy family to join since 2020 till now and decided for private reasons.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

I expect this clan to be organized well and worked hard to improve the forum and clan well. Also, i expect its members are very polite, loyal, helpful and thinking more what the clan would be after a long time.

Also, I worked as event/tournament manger, forum developer and manager clan wars on old version of elite players but what I have is:

• I'm responsible, motivator and very reliable person.
  • I'm a good organizer on CWs manager and matches.
  • Expert in Race mapping and organize the race room and DM room and tournaments
  • Very Helpful and active on social media.
  • Would like to help teammates on Clan Wars.
  • I behave well on solving problems and reports

5. Contact

Discord: Gonzalez~#6324

You can contact me at any time you want. 

6. Something to add(optional)

Thank you for reading and do not hesitate if you have any questions

/gm

Have a good day 😄

• Like 24

• 2 weeks later...