Kevin's join request.

Kevin

Nickname / Location / Personal info

My name is Kevin and I am a 17-year-old guy from Békéscsaba, Hungary. I like to play football with my friends. Besides MTA, I play with some games for instance; Fifa.

Previous Clans

Nothing To Lose |-nTL-|
Zenosyne #Z
Small Hustlers Crew SHC//
Unstopabble Fighters Force Uff.
The Favoured Few /TfF\
Nitrous Racing xN#
Elite Players eP!

Your MTA career

I started playing with MTA in 2015 which means I have been playing this game for approximately 6 years.. When I started to take my first steps, I was searching for random servers until I found ffs gaming server, where everything started. The first game-mode that drew my attention was Shooter, but, as time passed, I was losing interest in that game-mode which made me took a break for a brief period. After some months, I got down into the business and a friend of mine invited me to play in FFS, where I found a new game-mode called Deathmatch, which caught my attention so hard that made me play it until present days.

Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

The reason why do I think that your community is the best team for me because luckily I could be there already and I could meet a lot of different people and I could have fun here, also I have some friends here. Elite Players has always been a strong team and recently keeps improving. I have also distinguished how friendly the team members are and that is what I am waiting for. The atmosphere is good and calm, and it looks like a place I could fit in. In the recent weeks, I could play with some of the members and I really enjoyed it and I'd like to meet more people from this clan.

Contact

Discord: Kevin1337#4911

• Like 15
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

The reason why do I think that your community is the best team for me because luckily I could be there already and I could meet a lot of different people and I could have fun here, also I have some friends here. Elite Players has always been a strong team and recently keeps improving. I have also distinguished how friendly the team members are and that is what I am waiting for. The atmosphere is good and calm, and it looks like a place I could fit in. In the recent weeks, I could play with some of the members and I really enjoyed it and I'd like to meet more people from this clan.

• Haha 1