LittleNobody's Join Request

LittleNobody

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

My name is Viktoria. I'm 21 years old and i am from Slovakia. My in-game nick is Viki-^ or Nobody

2. Previous Clans

-1c- One Celsium  - Left MTA (2014-2015)

[SAM] San Andreas Masters - Left (2020)

eX Elysium X - United with Dx (2020)

Dx Deathwish - Left, Clan started to be Inactive (2020)

Zephyros - Closed (2021)

3. Your MTA career

I started playing MTA in 2013, where my friend told me there is some gamemode called DeatchMatch and its about stunts and being better than other players. I got excited because i love this kind of things so i started playing it in early 2014. I started playing on my first server. This server where i started playing is called Miki which is a CZ/SK Server. I was getting better and better every day i played it.. And after little time, I joined my first clan called -1c- One Celsius. But i need to leave game in 2015 because of health problems and with that some community bullying occured. I started playing again in 2017 but forgot about DM and started playing on RolePlay servers until 2019 where i had car crash and needed to stop playing MTA again.. So 2020 and i started playing MTA again and whole time only DM. Trying my best to get better and better. With help of really good people that teached me what to do and i found really nice community. I also found a clan called eX - Elysium X. Which later was united with Dx. Later stopped playing MTA for some time and after that joined Zephyros which got closed this month.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you? 

Because i have a lot to offer in skill wise and i want to prove myself and i think eP is the best clan to show you that i can hangout with the best.

5. Contact

Discord - LittleNobody#8821

6. Something to add(optional)

I'm just a wierdo and chronic alcoholic

EUIOlscWsAA54nw.png.cdc80317bf7ab38fccc51d3e82da4040.png

Edited by LittleNobody
  • Like 17

• 4 weeks later...