mentos's Join Request

mentos

1. Nickname / Location / Personal info

My nickname in-game is mentos, live in Ukraine and currently studying at maritime University & Working

2. Previous Clans

International Team (INT) (it was 2016-2017, wasnt official clan back then) - left

Xtreme Racers zCool (xRz) - kicked (02-05-2019 - 28-06-2019)

Xtreme pro Racers (XpR) - left (12-01-2021 - 09-11-2023)

3. Your MTA  career

I started playing MTA in 2012, was surfing through random servers, and accidentally found FFS, was playing here until 2014-2015 and then my friend invited me to play on EPG server, back then moved in DD gamemode and shooter, was trying something new for my self, spent here 2 years and then turned back to FFS, was playing my main gamemodes (DM&OS), still playing here sometimes.

4. Why do you think that Elite Players is the best place for you?

I can’t immediately say that this is the best place for me, since I haven’t been here yet, but the people I know from this community, I am sure that it will be comfortable to play and communicate with them. Besides, I'm interested in becoming closer to people I know superficially. Constant tournaments interest me in joining the clan, and helping within the community. I have a lot of experience behind me in DM, especially OS gamemode, so i'm sure i will be useful here.

5. Contact
Discord:
mentoszy

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...